Join us July 27-31 for the virtual Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® 2020 (AAIC®), the largest and most influential international forum to advance dementia science.
The event this year will be online and attendance is free.
AAIC 2020 will deliver the latest dementia research and theories from around the globe using our state-of-the-art virtual platform. Explore the full breadth of the AAIC scientific program, or customize your experience by choosing from daily research themes focused on the following areas:
• Monday, July 27: Basic Science and Pathogenesis.
• Tuesday, July 28: Biomarkers.
• Wednesday, July 29: Clinical Manifestations; Drug Development.
• Thursday, July 30: Public Health; Dementia Care and Psychosocial Factors; Dementia
• Friday, July 31: Professional Development.
Click here for more information or to register