Boss Skills for Farmers provides an update for farm owners and managers to stay on top of your obligations of being a boss. NSW Farmers’ Workplace Relations team will give an update on:
- Employee management, including termination
- Regular casual employment
- Recent changes in the agriculture related awards
- Options to employ international workers
- Employee’s entitlements in the context of COVID
- COVID mitigation measures
Bring any employment specific question or issue you have to the workshop and the team member will be more than happy to answer any question or discuss the issues.
Prime Super will also be in attendance on the day to provide insight and analysis of Superannuation, the latest changes to compliance obligations and to answer questions you may have.
There is no coast to attend but registrations are essential (to COVID-19 restrictions), and a light lunch will be provided. This will be held at the Lismore Workers Club, 231 Keen Street, Lismore.
For more information contact Mark Bulley – Regional Services Manager – North Coast & Tablelands, 0429 330 348 [email protected]