Managing asthma and allergies is an important part of asthma care.
As we move into the spring season, health professionals play a critical role in providing information and support to people with asthma, particularly with current COVID-19 conditions, and the difficulty of asthma and COVID-19 symptoms being similar.
Asthma Australia has developed new resources to support you in treating people with asthma this spring. Their pack contains:
• asthma and hay fever infographic
• asthma and allergic rhinitis fact sheet for health professionals and pharmacists
• asthma and AIT consumer fact sheet
• asthma, hay fever and COVID-19 information
• thunderstorm asthma info sheet
• written asthma action plan template
• Asthma Connect flyer
• Asthma Australia referral form
• Get continuous support for your asthma patients brochure
• Think GP health professional training brochure
Visit Asthma Australia to order the spring asthma pack for health professionals.