headspace’s Lismore Young Peoples’ Advisory Committee is looking for new members.
The Young Peoples’ Advisory Committee (YPAC) at headspace Lismore is made up of volunteers aged 12-25 years who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people. headspace aims to have young people involved in every aspect of the decision-making to ensure young people’s voices and opinions remain front and centre.
Are you 12-25 and passionate about making a difference?
headspace Lismore aims to have young people involved in every aspect of the decision-making for our centre.
· Planning and helping run youth events and other programs including art workshops, markets, comps, hosting headspace stalls at festivals and more.
· Evaluating and helping shape the delivery of headspace services.
· Assisting in the design and development of our centre.
· Attending various meetings for local organisations/services/schools and presenting on behalf of headspace Lismore.
· Giving the youth a voice
· Building self-confidence and developing personal skills
· Giving feedback and ideas on policies and procedures, including recruitment and staff training.
· Developing our social media platforms and community engagement strategies.
We meet fortnightly on a Tuesday from 5:30pm at our centre.
Please follow the EOI link and/or share amongst your networks: