The Department of Communities and Justice DCJ Scholarship Program (formerly the FACS Scholarship Program) helps young people to finish their education and reach their full potential.
If you work with a young person who could benefit from a scholarship, we need your help.
Students can use their scholarship for educational, support related or living expenses in the 2020 academic year. This can include text books, tutoring, medical needs or childcare costs – among other things.
What are the application dates?
Applications open at 9am on Monday, 16 September 2019.
- For year 10, 11 or 12 students, applications close at 5pm on Thursday, 31 October 2019.
- For returning applicants at TAFE, university or in a traineeship or apprenticeship, the deadline for a student to provide their letter of offer for a course is 21 February 2020.
How can I help?
A promotional pack is available for you to download from www.facs.nsw.gov.au/scholarships
- an A3 poster
- factsheet for new applicants
- factsheet for returning applicants
- applicant guidelines
- social media images to share online
- promotional videos.
Please share this information with the young people you work with and your networks, and help us spread the word.
Where can I find out more?
If you have any questions, please call us on 02 8753 8673 or email [email protected]