Social Futures Community Hub WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Social Futures (Social Futures) makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Social Futures does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. This material is general in nature. It is made available on the understanding that Social Futures is not thereby engaged in rendering professional advice. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Limitations of liability
Social Futures will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Social Futures has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- In some cases the material on our website or in our newsletters may incorporate or summarise views, guidelines or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of Social Futures, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
- Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Social Futures’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Social Futures’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Social Futures; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Social Futures to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Social Futures has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Social Futures’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Social Futures’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Social Futures.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Credit This document was created using a Contractology template available at https://www.freenetlaw.com.
Social Futures Newsletter Disclaimer
The materials and information included in Social Futures’s electronic newsletter are provided as a service to newsletter subscribers and do not necessarily reflect endorsement by Social Futures (Social Futures).
Social Futures is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided from outside sources. In addition, linked sites are not part of the Social Futures newsletter and the site owners – not the newsletter publisher – own the intellectual property rights to the material on the linked sites.
Social Futures does not accept any liability to any person or organisation for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided on this website or within the Social Futures newsletter. The information on the newsletters and the website is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
We encourage subscribers to pass the information along to colleagues and other interested parties. Please credit this e-newsletter as the source.