Please read through our editorial guidelines and terms & conditions before posting
Editorial guidelines, terms and conditions
- Publication of content on this website is a service to the Community and Human Services sectors.
- For the security and safety of all stakeholders, only registered users can submit content for publication.
WHAT WE WILL PUBLISH
- Social Futures does not generally promote ‘for profit’ enterprises, goods or services. Exceptional requests can be made via email to [email protected] For the attention of: Engagement and Communications Manager.
- Relevant, factual and evidence-based content is preferred for publication. Unsubstantiated claims and opinions from contributors will not be approved for publication on the website.
- Content that does not align with Social Futures’ purpose or values – See here ; or which is derogatory, discriminatory or defamatory will NOT be approved for publication.
- Publication of third party content – including from Registered NDIS Providers – does not imply Social Futures’ endorsement of the information or services, nor – unless otherwise stated – any relationship of that party to Social Futures.
- Social Futures is not responsible for the content supplied by third parties. Site users are required to assess the relevance and accuracy of the information to their own needs.
- Where provided, contact details for the contributor and links to other online sources are published on the website.
- Social Futures does not accept any liability for any person or organisation for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) provided by third parties on the website.
- Social Futures reserves the right to repost, republish and promote third party Community-Hub content on its own website and on social media where it is in the interest of its stakeholders.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For practical and technical reasons, Social Futures reserves the right to limit the number of words, images and downloads users can submit.
- Users are encouraged to set expiry dates on time-sensitive content (e.g. recruitment notices, grant deadlines). Social Futures reserves the right to expire out of date content to improve user experience. Events will be expired once the event date has elapsed.
- Social Futures will review these Editorial Guidelines and Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- We welcome feedback about the Community Hub and these terms and conditions. Please visit the Social Futures website details of how to contact us.
Social Futures acknowledges funding from NSW Family and Community Services through the Community Builders program and the Australian Government Department of Health through the Commonwealth Home Support Program (Sector Support and Development) that contribute to delivery of this project.