This webinar is an ideal, practical guide for any Community group, Sporting Club or Charity seeking to attain funding. It is important for Community organisations to understand the need and their capabilities to raise funding and know what funding option is appropriate for their respective requirements.
The workshop explains the fundamentals and importance of Fundraising, the new option of Crowd Funding for many in the community sector and knowing what grants are available to apply for and how.
This webinar will provide valuable knowledge on a range of Fundraising related topics:
• the vital importance of the 80:20 rule
• 7 steps essential to successful fundraising
• to make an effective case for support
• major gift prospect ranking
• to use prospect cultivation plans
• Develop lasting relationships.
This workshop will provide the following information on Crowd Funding:
• Short history of crowd funding
• Pre-Launch of Campaign
• Crafting the Pitch Video
This workshop will provide the following information on Sponsorship:
• Category Sponsorships
• Treating Sponsorship like a Job Search
• Research – is it the right sponsor for you?
• How to go the extra mile to impress
• Offering Incentives
To register, please contact Giane on 6640 3800, or email [email protected]