(02) 6620 1800 [email protected]

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW

We provide a free, fair and independent dispute resolution service for all electricity and gas customers in New South Wales, and some water customers.

You can contact The Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW if you have an issue with your electricity, gas or (some) water provider.

Try to sort out the problem with your provider first. In many cases, they can resolve the issue directly with you. If the problem isn’t fixed, or you’re not happy with the response, contact us: 1800 246 545.

Online complaint form: https://www.ewon.com.au/page/making-a-complaint/complaint-forms

If you have been disconnected, or are at risk of being disconnected, phone Freecall 1800 246 545 during business hours.

You can also contact us any for independent advice, to find out about rebates that you may be entitled to, and referrals to help you with paying your bill.