Australian Unity offers Home Health programs delivering in-home support services to participants to help them live independently, supported, and empowered, within their own homes and communities in the Northern Rivers and Far North Coast including Lismore, Grafton, Maclean, Casino, Goonellabah, Alstonville, Kyogle and Evans Head to Ballina, Tweed Heads, Byron Bay, Murwillumbah, Pottsville and surrounding suburbs.
It is recruiting staff now.
What do the roles look like?
- Providing support to clients with domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry, and meal preparation
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with clients and their families
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our customers safe
- Reporting any issues or changes in the customer’s health and wellbeing through the appropriate channels and protocols
Candidates are sought with the the values of bold, warm and honest. You will be able to demonstrate empathy and the ability to provide excellent care for your customers.
They are also seeking
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Flexibility and availability to work rosters between Monday to Friday
- A current Australian Driver’s License and ownership of a reliable, well presented, comprehensively insured vehicle
- You’ll have a current First Aid Certificate. If you don’t have one, they will organise at no cost to you
- All Australian Unity employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19, including the Booster
Please contact Chris Rode at [email protected] if interested in applying.