Social Futures is looking to fill the following positions –
Program Worker – Youth
- Full Time Fixed Term Opportunity until 30.06.2022
- SCHCADS Level 4.1 plus Generous Salary Packaging Options
- Located in Lismore
Are you interested in working within a multidisciplinary team providing holistic support to young people with a focus on mental health? headspace Lismore currently has vacancy for a Program Worker Youth – Intake and Reception Support at the Lismore Centre.
Program Worker – Assertive Outreach
- Full-Time Fixed Term Opportunity
- up to SCHCADS Level 5 (dependent on experience) Generous salary packaging.
- Located in the Lovely Tweed Heads
We have an exciting opportunity in Tweed Heads for an Assertive Outreach Program Worker to work within our homelessness service, Connecting Home. The Connecting Home program assists those experiencing homelessness, or at risk thereof to identify and access sustainable housing outcomes, as well as appropriate supports, education and employment opportunities. Specifically, this role will work within our Assertive Outreach team, assisting rough-sleeper clients, to amongst other things transition into and sustain housing outcomes.
Program Worker – Homelessness
- Part-Time Position of 45 Hours per Fortnight
- SCHCADS Level 5 Plus Generous Salary Packaging Options
- Location: Lismore
We have an exciting opportunity for a Program Worker to join our homelessness service, Connecting Home, with our Lismore team! To be successful, you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders, service providers and participants to empower them and develop their capacity and resources for positive change.
Program Worker – Youth Access
- Part Time Fixed Term to 30 June 2022 (60 hours per f/n)
- SCHCADS Level 4 plus Generous Salary Packaging Options
- Located in Lismore
We have a great opportunity for an Youth Access Worker within our headspace program Lismore. This rewarding role entails effective engagement, screening and providing timely assessments. You will have previous experience arranging referrals to appropriate in-house services and pathways for young people to access focused health interventions.
Program Worker – StandBy
- Multiple Part Time Positions Available
- SCHCADS Level 4 plus generous salary packaging options
- Locations: Central Coast, Moree, Upper New England
StandBy support after suicide service is a community-based postvention program developed in response to an identified need for a coordinated community response to assist families, friends and associates who have been bereaved or impacted through suicide, regardless of when or where the suicide occurred. It is an integrated response service utilising existing emergency and community support networks, resulting in bereaved people accessing the right support at the right time and place. Participation and cooperation with a wide range of agencies, essential.