Cut-off for enrolment for the 2021 HIPPY program is the 31st May, we are calling for any last enrolments. If you know anyone that would be interested in the program please get them to contact me asap. I have attached our flyer and EOI form.
– HIPPY is the Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters
– It is a 2 year home visiting program for families with children the year before school and into their first year of school
– Aboriginal parent mentors deliver fun early learning activities for parents/carers to do with their jarjums
– The program is free and families receive all the materials needed to do the program including art and craft materials, HIPPY booklets and story books
– The program includes cultural activities and excursions for families enrolled
– HIPPY offers training & employment opportunities for parents/carers in the program
– HIPPY Goonellabah prioritises the enrolment of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander families