Legal Aid NSW is visiting Maclean and Yamba
Monday 16 September 2019
- Legal Aid Advice Clinic at Nungera Co-Op, Hillcrest, Maclean from 10am – 2pm
Tuesday 17 September 2019
- Legal Aid Advice Clinic at Birrigan Gargle Land Council, Ngaru Village at Pippi Beach, Yamba from 10am – 2pm
We will be holding a free lunch and can help people with their legal matters including:
- Assistance with disaster payments and insurance for loss following fires
- Money worries (fines, bills and debts)
- Paying for funeral insurance
- Renting or buying household goods
- Stolen Generations
- Other everyday legal issues.
If you know of any clients or community members who may wish to speak to us about any of these issues, please encourage them to attend one of the above events. Otherwise, if they are unable to attend, please call us on (02) 9219 5057 or 1800 793 017 and we can make alternative arrangements to speak with them.