• Under the Public Health (COVID-19 Temporary Movement and Gathering Restrictions) Order 2021 masks are mandatory for everyone in NSW while in an indoor location. This includes waiting for or using public transport.
• A staff member or visitor may remove their mask:
- while communicating with another person who is deaf or hard of hearing
- if wearing a mask creates a risk to health and safety
- where clear enunciation or visibility of your mouth is essential
• Anyone removing a mask for one of these reasons should maintain 1.5m distance from others wherever possible.
For more details in NSW follow the link: