One of the Kids workshops – Byron Bay Thursday 20 May
This workshop is for parents of children with disability, targeted ideally to families with children who are looking to enrol in school in 2022, 2023 or are currently enrolled from Kindergarten to Year 7.
The workshop will cover:
- How the school years can lead to a meaningful life
- A brief history of disability education
- How inclusion can look in the classroom
- Evidence and support for inclusion education
- Education policies and supports that exist within schools
Registration can also be easily completed via our EVENTS page.