The workshops will be facilitated by two members of the Lismore LGBTIQ community – Anand Anderson and Beth Cronin.
StandBy – Support After Suicide will be available for support after each session.
Online: Three evening workshops Tuesdays 11, 18, & 25 August, 7 – 8.30pm.
Face to Face:Saturday 10 & 17 October, 10am – 12.30pm.
The online workshops will be delivered separately to the face to face workshops. You are welcome to attend either the
online sessions or the Face to Face, or all sessions.
Check out the Outrageous Loss, Outrageous Courage workshop series promo video
RSVP by Monday 3rd August for Online workshops.
RSVP by Monday 5th October for Face to Face workshops.
Once you have registered, one of the Facilitators will contact you and answer any further questions you may have.
Places are limited so please register here:
We understand that 2020 has been a particularly challenging time for some people and so we have provided several crisis support options below.
- Suicide Call Back Service – Call 1300 659 467 24 hours 7 days: https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/
- Lifeline Crisis Support 24/7– ph: 13 11 14
- Lifeline Text nightly, 6pm – midnight (AEDT) m: 0477 13 11 14
- Lifeline Crisis Chat, 7pm – midnight, 7 days a week: lifeline.org.au/crisischat
- QLife: https://qlife.org.au/
- QLife ph: 3pm – midnight, 7 days a week, ph: 1800 184 527
- QLife webchat 3pm – midnight, 7 days a week: https://qlife.org.au/resources/chat
- [email protected] or m: 0417 119 298