Social Futures is looking to fill the following vacancies.
- Team Leader – FCS
- Full-Time Fix Term Contract until 27/05/2022
- SCHCADS Level 6 plus Generous Salary Packaging Options
- Location: Lismore
This position is for an initial six months to cover maternity leave, with possible opportunities to extend for a further six months. If you are passionate about child safety, practice approaches, risk mitigation and leading a large team with a positive culture then this could be the position for you.
- Local Area Coordinator Participant Experience Officer
- Two x Full-time – 38 hours Week positions
- SCHCADS Level 4 plus Generous Salary Packaging Options
- Location: Tweed Heads
Our Social Futures’ Participant Experience Team is expanding! If you are passionate about supporting people with disability to achieve their goals, then a role with our LAC Participant Experience Team may help you achieve yours! As a LAC Participant Experience Officer you will work within our centralised and fully accessible South Tweed Heads office to support NDIS Participants and Customers.
- Program Manager – Suicide Aftercare
- Full Time – 38 hours per week
- SCHCADS Level 7 plus generous salary packaging options
- Location: Kempsey – Relocation Assistance available
Due to recent growth we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our Social Futures team to lead a new program. The Care Connect Program Manager leads the Suicide Aftercare Program across Kempsey and Bellingen LGA. This key role supports the implementation and delivery of short-term psychological intervention and support to people at risk of suicide or self-harm.
- Program Manager – Youth
- Full time
- SCHCADS level 7 plus generous salary packaging options
- Located in Lismore
As a result of an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate people manager to lead multiple teams across a diverse range of youth programs. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Youth and Health Services, this position will see you as part of the leadership team, offering you an opportunity to use your management and leadership skills in conjunction with your knowledge of the issues pertaining young people within the area of homelessness, group and individual counselling, plus technology and education based programs.