Through the generosity of Coles, 2 two-year Pride in Health + Wellbeing Memberships are available to help smaller organisations provide more LGBTQ inclusive care.
These memberships will allow these organisations to not only review and upskill on their care for gender and sexuality diverse patients/service users but also to measure this change through the free annual Health + Wellbeing Equality Index (HWEI) benchmark and surveys.
These two memberships will be awarded to organisations that meet the following criteria:
• Less than 25 FTE
• Be a not-for-profit organisation
• Working in the health, wellbeing or human services sector
• Working with vulnerable, marginalised and minoritised communities (e.g. culturally and linguistically diverse communities, refugee and newly arrived communities, those impacted by domestic, family and intimate partner violence, people living with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, regional and remote communities etc)
• Are located outside a capital city
• At least one is for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander focused organisation
Expression of Interest forms can be found here.