Recruitment has begun for the new two-year Wait Time Reduction project (initially known as Demand Management), headspace Coffs Harbour, with the first position to be advertised being the Project Lead.
A snapshot of position information is below:
- This position is classified as Health Professional Level 4 under the Health Professionals and Support Services Award
- Full time position (38 hours per week) located in Coffs Harbour
- New position for a two year project period until 30 June 2022
- Super Guarantee of 9.5% payable in addition to salary
- As a not-for-profit non-government organisation GenHealth can offer eligible employees salary package benefits of up to $15,900 per annum
Before you submit your application, please contact us at [email protected] for a Position Description.
Your application must include:
- an outline of your claims to the position demonstrating how you meet each of the essential and desirable criteria listed on the Position Description
- your current resume detailing your skills, qualifications and experience, and including two referees
Email your complete application to [email protected]
Please note: if your application does not address the selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description, it will be incomplete and will not be forwarded to the selection committee for review.
Closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 29 June 2020.