After a remarkable year let’s get back in the game and help strengthen the Northern Rivers regional economy and the health of our communities. The College has a specific focus on fostering traineeships throughout 2021.
Did you know:
• Trainees may qualify for FEE FREE NSW Government funding.
• Incentive payments are available for eligible employers.
• Trainees work at their job and get paid.
• Trainees study a nationally recognised course and gain a qualification.
ACE Community Colleges can assist you and your employer with courses in these industries:
• Aged Care
• Early Childhood Education
• Leisure and Health
• Community Services.
Contact the College in Lismore to talk on your options, courses, and fee free possibilities.