Social Futures is looking to fill four job vacancies.
PROGRAM MANAGER – YOUTH
- Full time
- SCHCADS level 7 plus generous salary packaging options
- Located in Lismore
As a result of an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate people manager to lead multiple teams across a diverse range of youth programs.
Program Worker – Youth Access
- Part-Time Position of 52.5 Hours per Fortnight
- SCHCADS Level 4 plus Generous Salary Packaging Options
- Location: Tweed Heads
The purpose of the Youth Access Worker is to effectively engage, screen, assess, refer, provide brief interventions and coordinate care for young people aged 12-25 years that contact or are referred to the headspace centre.
Local Area Coordinator
- Multiple Full-time positions available
- SCHCADS Level 4 Plus Generous Salary Packaging Opportunities
- Located – Wyong or Gosford Offices
Social Futures is excited to be looking to add to our Local Area Coordination Team on the Central Coast. As a Local Area Coordinator, you will help change the face of your community by leading inclusive community capacity building projects, assisting people with disability meet access to the NDIS and providing information and linkages around supports to people with disability, carers, family and the community in general.
Program Manager – Suicide Aftercare
- Full Time – 38 hours per week
- SCHCADS Level 7 plus generous salary packaging options
- Location: Kempsey – Relocation Assistance available
The Care Connect Program Manager leads the Suicide Aftercare Program across Kempsey and Bellingen LGA. This key role supports the implementation and delivery of short-term psychological intervention and support to people at risk of suicide or self-harm.