Social Futures has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, customer-orientated receptionist with strong communication skills and a commitment to inclusion.
Be part of a supportive and passionate customer service team:
- $34.04 per hour plus generous salary packaging options
- Full time opportunity based in Lismore, working across multiple programs
The Customer Experience Officer is responsible for
- supporting both internal and external customers through face to face, online and telephone contact in a professional, friendly and helpful manner.
- manning reception areas, ensuring a ‘safe place’ including maintaining confidentiality, privacy and dignity for all
- providing administrative support, guidance and advice to all levels of the organisation in relation to customer experience
- maintenance of relevant CRM, booking and telephone systems, as well as directing enquiries among other duties.
The successful candidate will
- have a genuine commitment to delivering great customer experience
- be open to developing their skills
- be organised and team oriented
- work with integrity when delivering support
If you are a professional individual who is customer serviced focused, we look forward to hearing from you.
What Social Futures Offers:
- Generous Salary packaging options
- Staff Well-being Program and Corporate Memberships
- Part time working options
- Opportunity to bank additional days leave per year
- Access to ongoing Learning and Development
- Staff Recognition Program and Organisational Celebration Events
Social Futures is a voice for social change in regional Australia, helping to create connected, resilient communities. With more than 45 years’ industry experience, we are a community service leader, striving to create change through our work across homelessness and housing supports, youth and family services, sector advocacy and programs that promote genuine participation for people with disability.
Social Futures is an equal opportunity employer and will actively recruit our workforce from key communities; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQSB and people living with a disability, people with lived experience and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Social Futures is committed to prioritising the safety and well-being of children and upholds the National Child Safe Principles. Working with Children, National Police Check and COVID Vaccination are mandatory requirements for all staff.
Applications close Friday 30th September at 4:00 pm.
Customer Experience Officer – location Lismore and surrounds