The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission is hosting a webinar on strengthening provider governance at 3pm‑4pm AEDT on Monday 7 November.
This webinar will provide an overview of the new provider governance regulatory requirements introduced in the Aged Care and Other Legislation Amendment (Royal Commission Response) Act.
The webinar will cover:
- reporting requirements for material changes
- assessment of suitability of key personnel
- reporting annually on provider operations
- the composition and skills of governing bodies
- establishing and continuing a quality advisory body
- the opportunity to establish one or more consumer advisory bodies.
The webinar will include a moderated Q&A session.
The webinar will be recorded and be available for on-demand viewing on the Commission’s website.