TAFE NSW is looking for a service coordinator for Casino. This is a temporary full-time opportunity until June 30, 2022. The role is located at the TAFE NSW Campus in Casino.
For full details about the role review the Position Description and the Information Package, click on this link: TAFE Services Coordinator
The TAFE Services Coordinator is responsible for working collaboratively with local functional areas including training delivery, student services, facilities management, and other corporate services to ensure excellence in service experience at the relevant learning location as well as optimising community and multicultural engagement.
About you: You are motivated and engaged to coordinate and facilitate on the ground services and thrive on providing good customer experience in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy establishing relationships with various stakeholders and have good rapport with your colleagues and community. You can successfully plan and prioritise and can drive results in a dynamic working environment.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a Certificate IV in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience..
- Demonstrate success in building rapport with a wide range of people and in monitoring and delivering services which meet customer requirements.
Have the ability to work flexible shifts including evening to align with TAFE operating hours. Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
Your application for this role must include:
- Attach an updated resume in PDF format, including qualifications relevant to the position and contact details for two referees, 1 being a current line manager
- Attach a cover letter outlining your interest and how you meet the essential requirements in the Position Description
- A written response that clearly addresses the two targeted questions.
Closing Date: Monday, November 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm