This workshop is presented by “Roses in the Ocean” – for people who have a lived experience of suicidality (have suicidal thoughts, or close to someone who exeriences suicidal thoughts, or bereaved by someone who has died by suicide).
After the workshop you would become part of a group working with the Northern NSW Local Head District on suicide prevention projects in your community. Your perspective, from your lived experience, will inform the group.
The three-day workshop runs 26, 27, 28 November 2020 in Lismore.
To attend please call 1300411461
We understand that 2020 has been a particularly challenging time for some people and so we have provided several crisis support options below.
- Suicide Call Back Service – Call 1300 659 467 24 hours 7 days: https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/
- Lifeline Crisis Support 24/7– ph: 13 11 14
- Lifeline Text nightly, 6pm – midnight (AEDT) m: 0477 13 11 14
- Lifeline Crisis Chat, 7pm – midnight, 7 days a week: lifeline.org.au/crisischat
- QLife: https://qlife.org.au/
- QLife ph: 3pm – midnight, 7 days a week, ph: 1800 184 527
- QLife webchat 3pm – midnight, 7 days a week: https://qlife.org.au/resources/chat
- [email protected] or m: 0417 119 298