(02) 6620 1800 [email protected]

If you’re already on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) when you turn 65, you will have to decide whether to stay on the NDIS or whether to transfer to My Aged Care as the funder your care needs.

To find out what your options are for aged care, visit the information section on the Aged Care Guide.

Contact My Aged Care for more information about transitioning or phone the Call Centre on 1800 200 422.

You will find more information here: https://www.agedcareguide.com.au/information/transferring-from-the-ndis-to-my-aged-care