The Veteran Welbeing Grants (VWG) Program is a targeted competitive program that accepts applicants annually, and is an amalgamation of the Veteran and Community Grants program and Supporting Younger Veterans Grants program.
Applications are now open and close 9:00 pm AEDT on Thursday 8 December 2022.
Find out more by clicking this link: GrantConnect.
The objectives of the program are to:
- maintain and improve the independence and quality of life for members of the veteran community by providing funding for projects that sustain or enhance health and social wellbeing
- deliver services to the veteran community that build community capacity for the future that is not already provided by Commonwealth or state funding
- expand on existing services offered to veterans in new regions within Australia or in the development of new services that will be offered in more than one location
- raise awareness of the important issues faced by the veteran community.
To be eligible you must be either:
- an ex-service organisation (ESO) applying in your own right
- an ESO aplying as the lead member of a consortium
- a non-ESO applying as the lead member of a consortium with at least one ESO
and be one of the following legal entity types:
- Incorporated Association
- Indigenous Corporation
- Statutory Entity.