For tenants in social housing or private rental, there are always repairs that need doing but tenants may not know their rights, or may feel nervous requesting repairs.
A webinar, ‘Repairs in NSW public housing and private rentals’ will be held on Tuesday, November 9, 11am to 12pm.
In this webinar, you will:
• learn about tenants’ rights when it comes to getting urgent and non-urgent repairs done on their properties
• get tips on how to navigate DCJ Housing’s repairs and maintenance system and how to get repair issues escalated
• find out how tenants can make claims for repairs orders, rent reductions and compensation in the tribunal.
This workshop will be valuable to all advocates who assist public and private tenants in NSW, such as community workers and volunteers in services such as neighbourhood centres and community legal centres.
Presenter: Alison Mackey, Tenant Advocate, Inner Sydney Tenants Advice & Advocacy Service, RLC.
* Subscribers: Free.
* Non-subscribers: $80 /person
* Eligible concessions: Free.
Payments: Simply go to BOOK NOW
* pay on a credit card now
* pay on a credit card later
* pay on an invoice later.
The recording will be available to:
* everyone who books a place at the webinar, and